The Faculty of Health and Behavioural Sciences aims to provide staff and students with relevant and current information and tools to facilitate teaching and learning excellence.
The key document in the University's cycle of planning and accountability.
Useful information and Teaching and Learning policies and procedures within the University.
- Institute for Teaching and Learning Innovation (ITaLI)
The Institute aims to connect school and faculty teaching and learning needs with institutional strategic priorities.
- UQ Library
The Library provides pathways to enrich learning and research experiences that enable engagement with the University and the wider community.
- Information Technology Services (ITS)
The division of The University of Queensland managing core networks and IT infrastructure for the whole university.
- ITS Teaching and Learning Support
The ITS Teaching and Learning Support (TLS) team is responsible for running the central eLearning services.
- eLearning Strategic Blueprint
This blueprint provides the underpinning framework to develop an academic workforce capable of implementing innovative educational course and program designs, and embracing a rapidly changing competitive educational environment.
- Student Administrative Services Division (SASD)
SASD operates through a wide range of areas in the University including:
- Office of the Academic Registrar
- Student and Academic Administration: encompassing Programs Information, Academic Facilities and Room Bookings, Graduations, Undergraduate Admissions, Examinations, Student Centre, SI-net Projects and Support
- Health Service
- Accommodation Services
- Student Services
- UQ Multifaith Chaplaincy Service