What to do if...

A student is in distress?

Contact Student Services and book the student in for a counselling session.

Book an appointment

You're concerned about a student’s safety?

Stay with the student and contact UQ Security.

Phone: (07) 3365 3333

A student requires academic accommodations?

Contact Student Services where a disability adviser will offer recommendations.

Learn more

You need to de-brief after an incident?

Contact the Employee Assistance Program (EAP).

Phone: 1300 360 364 

Additional Staff resources